MRD is one of the strongest predictors of outcomes in lymphoid malignancies1-5
The case for clonoSEQ®
clonoSEQ is the only FDA-cleared assay for assessing MRD in lymphoid malignancies.
- Significant and expanding body of evidence 1,3,6-12
- Proven peripheral blood testing 9-13
- Performed on >22,000 unique patients to date
- Clinically used in all 32 NCCN® Member Institutions14
For information on ordering clonoSEQ, call us at 1 (888) 552-8988.
Quadruplet Induction, Autologous Transplantation and Minimal Residual Disease Adapted Consolidation and Treatment Cessation in Older Adults ≥70y with Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma: A Subgroup Analysis of the Master Trial
Smith Giri, MD, MHS, et al.View
Daratumumab Plus Bortezomib, Melphalan, and Prednisone (D-VMP) Versus Bortezomib, Melphalan, and Prednisone (VMP) Alone in Transplant-Ineligible Patients with Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma (NDMM): Updated Analysis of the Phase 3 Alcyone Study
Maria-Victoria Mateos, MD, et al.View
Efficacy Outcomes and Characteristics of Patients with Multiple Myeloma (MM) Who Achieved Sustained Minimal Residual Disease Negativity after Treatment with Ciltacabtagene Autoleucel (cilta-cel) in CARTITUDE-1
Nikhil C Munshi, MD, PhD, et al.View
Prospective Trial Using Multimodal Measurable Residual Disease Negativity to Guide Discontinuation of Maintenance Therapy in Multiple Myeloma (MRD2STOP)
Ben A. Derman, MD, et al.View
Needle in a Haystack: A Pilot Study Combining Single-Cell Multiomics with Clinical NGS-MRD Sequencing to Search for Circulating Clonotypic Dedifferentiated Myeloma Cells
Scott R. Goldsmith, MD, et al.View
Phase 1 Study of CART-Ddbcma for the Treatment of Subjects with Relapsed and /or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Matthew Frigault, MD, MS, et al.View
Final Results from the First-in-Human Phase 1/2 Study of Modakafusp Alfa, an Immune-Targeting Attenuated Cytokine, in Patients (Pts) with Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma (RRMM)
Dan T. Vogl, MD, et al.View
A Real-World Study on the Feasibility of Minimal Residual Disease Testing By Next-Generation Sequencing in Systemic Light-Chain Amyloidosis
Sireesha Asoori, MBBS, MPH, et al.View
Early and Sustained Undetectable Measurable Residual Disease (MRD) after Idecabtagene Vicleucel (ide-cel) Defines a Subset of Multiple Myeloma (MM) Patients in Karmma Achieving Prolonged Survival
Bruno Paiva, PharmD, PhD, et al.View
Induction Quadruplet Therapy and Minimal/Measurable Residual Disease (MRD)-Informed Treatment Adaptation in Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma (NDMM): Results from an Academic-Community Pathway
Gayathri Ravi, MD, et al.View
The clinical actionability of clonoSEQ MRD assessment in lymphoid malignancies.
Allison Jacob, MS
Senior Medical Director, Adaptive Biotechnologies
Sunday, Dec. 11
11:30 am – 12:30 pm Central Time
Theater 1 – Exhibit Hall – Halls G-J – Ernest N. Morial Center
Join us for a live presentation with Allison Jacob from Adaptive Biotechnologies as she discusses the latest advances in next-generation sequencing for minimal residual disease (MRD) detection in lymphoid cancers including myeloma, CLL, ALL, and DLBCL.
Not an official event of the 64th ASH Annual Meeting & Exposition. Not sponsored or endorsed by ASH. Not CME-accredited.
Join us for an evening of jazz, conversation, and education.
641 Bourbon St
December 10, 2022
8-11 pm Central Time
Maison Bourbon is a 10-minute drive or a 30-minute walk from the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
This page is intended for a US-based audience.
clonoSEQ® is available as an FDA-cleared in vitro diagnostic (IVD) test service provided by Adaptive Biotechnologies to detect minimal residual disease (MRD) in bone marrow from patients with multiple myeloma or B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (B-ALL) and blood or bone marrow from patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL). CLL Clonality (ID) Tests will also produce an IGHV status result, which is provided as a CLIA-validated laboratory developed test (LDT) but which has not been cleared or approved by the FDA. Additionally, clonoSEQ is available for use in other lymphoid cancers and specimen types as a CLIA-validated LDT. For important information about the FDA-cleared uses of clonoSEQ including test limitations, please visit clonoSEQ.com/technical-summary.
- Martinez-Lopez J, et al. J Hematol Oncol. 2021;14(1):126.
- Friend BD, et al. Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2020;67(2):e28079.
- Al-Sawaf O, et al. J Clin Oncol. 2021;39(36):4049-4060.
- Ching T, et al. BMC Cancer. 2020;20(1):612.
- Thompson PA, et al. Leukemia. 2018;32(11):2388-2398.
- Al-Sawaf O, et al. Lancet Oncol. 2020;21(9):1188-1200.
- Short NJ, et al. Am J Hematol. 2019;94:257-265.
- Wood B, et al. Blood. 2018;131(12):1350-1359.
- Pulsipher M, et al. Poster presented at: the 60th ASH Annual Meeting and Exposition; December 1-4, 2018; San Diego, California.
- Muffly L, et al. Blood Adv. 2021;5(16):3147-3151.
- Sala Torra O, et al. Biol Blood Marrow Transplant. 2017;23(4):691-696.
- Logan AC, et al. Biol Blood Marrow Transplant. 2014;20(9):1307-1313.
- Vij R, et al. Clinical Lymphoma, Myeloma & Leukemia. 2014.14(2):131-139.
- Data on file. Adaptive Biotechnologies. 2021.